On this page
We love groups — of all kinds!
Whether 10 people or 110, the Bank of Canada Museum can accommodate you. We just need a heads-up so we can arrange your visit the way you want it.
- If your group is bigger than 10 people, please reserve, no matter your needs.
- For guided tours, we can accommodate up to 60 people.
- For self-guided tours, we can accommodate up to 120 people.
- If you are a drop-in group of 10 or fewer, we can provide a guided tour if a guide is available.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late without notice, we cannot guarantee your booking.
- If booking a school program, please consult our guidelines on times and group sizes.
Experiences you can book
Go through the Museum at your own pace: 30–45 minutes.
One of our guides will provide an informative tour of our permanent exhibition: 45 minutes
You may also take a guided tour of our temporary exhibition: 30 minutes
Programs and workshops
Surprise, It’s Money!
This hands-on workshop lets you examine strange objects that have been used as money in Canada and around the world—look, touch and smell.
We offer interactive, curriculum-based programs at various levels. Best of all, they’re always free. Check out our programs and find the best fit for your class.
Summer camp activities
Bring your camp crew to the Bank of Canada Museum this summer. We offer customizable programs for kids of all ages.
Things to know
The Museum is at the corner of Wellington and Bank streets, near Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Our Plan your visit page will tell you about hours of operation, nearby parking and how to get here.
Pick-up and drop-off points for buses
The bus drop-off point is on Wellington Street at the corner of Bank Street. Busses are not allowed to park in front of the Museum. However, they may park nearby, including close to the Canadian War Museum. Please refer to the City of Ottawa’s webpage for tour bus parking and drop-off information.
- indoor and outdoor onsite eating areas, when available
- free Wifi
- free cloakroom
How to make a reservation
We are not currently accepting reservation requests for group visits.