We love groups — of all kinds!
We are happy to arrange a tour for groups of 10 or more. We just need a heads-up so we can arrange your visit the way you want it.
- We require a minimum of 10 people for guided tours.
- For guided tours, we can accommodate up to 60 people.
- For self-guided tours, we can accommodate up to 120 people.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late without notice, we cannot guarantee your booking.
- If booking a school program, please consult our guidelines on times and group sizes.
Experiences you can book
Go through the Museum at your own pace: 30–45 minutes.
One of our guides will provide an informative tour of our permanent exhibition: 45 minutes.
We offer interactive, curriculum-based programs at various levels. Best of all, they’re always free. Check out our programs and find the best fit for your class.
Summer camp activities
Bring your camp crew to the Bank of Canada Museum this summer. We offer customizable onsite programs for kids of all ages, as well as a virtual program for kids ages 6–12.
Things to know
The Museum is at the corner of Wellington and Bank streets, near Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Our Plan your visit page will tell you about hours of operation, nearby parking and how to get here.
Drop-off and pick-up points for buses
The bus drop-off point is on Wellington Street at the corner of Bank Street. Buses are not allowed to park in front of the Museum. However, they may park nearby, including close to the Canadian War Museum. Please refer to the City of Ottawa website for information on tour bus parking and drop-off.
How to make a reservation
or call us (613‑782‑8914) to book a visit. Include this information in your request:
- date and time of arrival
- number of visitors
- program or tour of your choice
- preferred official language
- any accessibility or special needs
We will confirm your booking within five to seven business days.