We want you to feel safe and comfortable visiting us, so we’re taking every precaution to comply with public health and safety recommendations.
Your safety, health and well-being—and those of our staff—are a top priority for us. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and have been taking actions to keep our exhibitions safe for all concerned.
What we’re doing
- We’re thoroughly sanitizing all spaces, with frequent cleaning of all high-touch areas such as tables and chairs, handrails, doors, elevators and interactives.
- We’ve placed hand-sanitizing dispensers throughout the Museum.
- We’re using a state-of-the art HVAC system with a MERV 16 rating, ensuring regular fresh air exchange and filtration.
- We self-screen daily and stay home if we’re experiencing symptoms.
What you can do
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick or at risk of an infection.
- Give each other a little extra space while visiting.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Vaccination passports are not required for visiting. We strongly recommend masks for visitors aged 2 and older, especially in some of our smaller spaces where distancing is more difficult.