We want you to feel safe and comfortable visiting us, so we’re taking every precaution to comply with public health and safety recommendations.
Your safety, health and well-being—and those of our staff—are a top priority for us. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and have been taking actions to keep our exhibitions safe for all concerned.
What we’re doing
- We’re thoroughly sanitizing all spaces, with regular cleaning of all high-touch areas such as tables and chairs, handrails, doors, elevators and interactives.
- We’ve placed hand-sanitizing dispensers throughout the Museum.
- We’re using a state-of-the art HVAC system with a MERV 16 rating, ensuring regular fresh air exchange and filtration.
- We self-screen and stay home if we’re experiencing symptoms.
What you can do
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick or at risk of an infection.
- Give each other a little extra space while visiting.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Masks inside the Museum are no longer required but are recommended.