About the contest
What’s the difference between credit cards and debit cards? How are bank notes made? Why do prices keep going up?
Send us your kids’ or students’ questions, and we might use them in an upcoming special exhibition and online feature. Best of all, we will be awarding gift baskets to five lucky classes and five lucky kids who submit questions!
- Children must be aged 6 to 14 years and living in Canada.
- Each child or class may submit only one entry, but that entry can include multiple questions.
- Participants must accept the terms and conditions of the contest.
The contest will run from February 11, 2021, to March 26, 2021.
Contest winners will be chosen at random.
- Five individuals will receive a gift basket containing books, toys, t-shirts and other items from our gift shop.
- Five classrooms will receive a basket of books and other educational items from our gift shop.
We will notify entrants whose questions are chosen for our special exhibition.
Submit your questions
Fill out this form.
Mail or phone
Send your question with your name and contact information to:
Attn: Kids Questions About Money
The Bank of Canada Museum
30 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0G9
Or call us at:
What happens next
- Everyone will receive answers to their questions. Please allow us a few weeks to respond.
- We will notify contest winners by March 31.
- We will start creating the new exhibition with your help. Check back for progress.